Update: Jan 25, 2023
Hello, and welcome.
New Year and Oracle is growing. Come visit us at 168 Queen St. South, unit 210, Mississauga (Inside Tannery Gate – look for the TD Bank at the corner, 2nd floor).
- For the most seamless onboarding process, complete a membership purchase at V3DA hub to kick things off and make your Day 1 experience flawless.
|10 am||Parent n Tot (ask)*|
|11 am||Kids/Youth BJJ Gi|
|12 pm||Women only (ask)*||Adult/Teens (ask)*||Women only (ask)*||Adult/Teen BJJ Gi||Open Mat roll call*|
|1 pm||NoGi (ask)*||Open Mat/Advanced BJJ Gi (ask)*||NoGi (ask)*|
|2 pm||Yoga (coming soon)*||Yoga (coming soon)*|
|5 pm||Teens NoGi||Teens Gi|
|6 pm||Kids Wrestling||Kids/Youth BJJ NoGi||Kids/Youth BJJ Gi||Kids/Youth BJJ Gi||Fundamentals BJJ Gi|
|7 pm||Open Mat BJJ NoGi*||Adult/Teen BJJ NoGi||Adult/Teen BJJ Gi||Adult/Teen BJJ Gi||Adult Wrestling|
|8 pm||OpenMat/Adult Advanced BJJ NoGI||OpenMat | Women Only||OpenMat/Adult BJJ Advanced Gi||Open Mat roll call*|
Schedule (last updated Jan25, 2023)
* ‘Ask’ or ‘Asterriks’ or Bold/Italics, means these slots can be made available upon enough students requesting it. So click Ask and text me. Or chime into our private chat group.
* Primary service is BJJ unless otherwise noted – white belt+
* Kids/Youth 6-13 yr old
* Teens 13-17, based on size and aptitude, may be asked (optionally) to move to adult classes
* Women’s only is currently being offered by Professor Lee as instructor
* Open Mat is available to Oracle academy members Sundays. Ask about ‘bring a friend’ day.
* Comp Training – competition training. Sign up with any membership where you will seek to compete
* Parent n Tot – ages 2 – 5 yrs old. Currently on ‘roll call’ basis for attendance prior to class confirmation. Parents attend to assist their child with games and instructions, however, are not part of the curriculum or class. Instructions and BJJ lessons are significantly less intense, gentler and focuses on fun and parent-child bonding (vs the kids class which focuses on techniques, strength, conditioning, mental toughness, competition training and street proofing).
* Yoga, wrestling and other such extra services memberships/dropins can be purchased separately here.
Stay up to date on academy news, announcements and updates by subscribing to our calendar.
Google. iCal. Copy import URL. Or view our calendar in browser.
Upon clicking the above join now button, you will be redirected to our secure and private e-commerce site, V3DA hub.